As a proud Wildcat and graduate of Bethel Public Schools, I am a product of the public education that is the beating heart of Connecticut. Our educators are the unsung heroes who rarely receive the recognition or support they deserve.
- I will work to ensure adequate funding for our public schools and universities.
- I will fight to update our outdated and broken school funding formula.
- I will support legislative measures to make sure that our high school students graduate prepared for their next steps, whether in college, other education and training programs, or the workplace – especially in our biotech and energy fields.
- I will promote partnerships between the business and education communities.
- Taxpayers deserve accountability for their tax dollars, and I will work to see that education funding is efficient, transparent, and fair.